Happy Wednesday, everyone! Here’s what we’re loving right now:
- We’re super excited to announce that John’s recipe for the Deconstructed Latin-Style Lobster Roll is now featured on the 5 Rabbit Brewery website! How cool is that? As you already know, they’re awesome people and they really appreciated the time we put into the review and loved John’s beer pairings, so we’re honored that they wanted to include this recipe on their site too.
- I saw these on Pinterest last week and got super excited — Cupcake Stuffed Strawberries? Are you kidding me?
- We’re brunch people in this house and, of course, we love twists on traditional dishes too, so this Sweet Corn Cake Eggs Benedict with an Avocado Hollandaise definitely just made our morning to-do list for next weekend.
- We came across this beauty on instagram and are so excited to check it out this summer — a brewery, in a treehouse? Does it get any better than that?
- Loveeeee the idea of making nachos using mini peppers instead of tortilla chips!
- I went to the library last week to check out their cookbook section and, because we’ve recently become obsessed with — aka, we’ve spent some serious time Netflix binge-watching — Parks and Recreations, a book called Treat Yourself by Jennifer Steinhauer obviously caught my eye. I am literally so excited to start recreating all of the recipes (I hope you read that last part in a Chris Traeger voice).
- One of our new favorite food bloggers — Get in my Mouf — made some killer Coffee-Infused Doughnut French Toast last month and it looks ah-mazing. We love the idea of getting creative with leftovers and even though John’s not a huge coffee fan (I know, what a travesty), this is definitely something we want to try asap.
- Corn on the cob is just fantastic and though we haven’t had a chance to do too many crazy corns since the double breaded cilantro fried corn that John made a few summers ago, this BuzzFeed list of 15 Mouthwatering Ways to Eat Corn on the Cob This Summer has our wheels clicking!
- But with that being said… it is so freaking hot and muggy outside today that I’ve already got fall/winter on the brain, so it’s no wonder this beautiful Frostbitten Raspberry Cake (with mascarpone cream, raspberry compote, and a white chocolate buttercream?!) caught my eye.
How’s your week going? If there’s anything you’re loving this Wednesday that you think we should check out or know about, leave a comment below!